This is Jamal Mavadat, a software practitioner who's been doing software since Stone Age, ok maybe not that long :) I live with my lovely wife Sarah and my cute daughter Melody in the beautiful city, Sydney Australia.
If you know me personally then please feel free to get in touch via my facebook profile. If you know me professionally then why not follow me on Twitter. Either way feel free to call to catchup for a drink sometime :)
I was born on Saturday, November 18, 1978 - Aban 27, 1357 in Persian calendar - in small town called Behbahan.
I have had some fun throughout my life including few international and national competitions
most significant of which is KIA (Khwarizmi International Award) in addition to distributing E-learning boxed package designed for high-school students when I was 18. And no, I didn't get rich :)
Software is my passion. I have been practically working in the field since 1993, that is when I was 15. This is when I drew on GW-BASIC programming in good old MS-DOS days; and now after 2 decades my primary focus is software consulting, leadership, agile adoption, and ofcourse writing code.
I'd like to invite you to Jamal's Professional Blog where I intend to keep some notes and thoughts.
Assuming sharing quotes is acceptible to communicate one's style, here I hand pick some cool ones that I heartedly agree upon:
- With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable. (Thomas Foxwell Buxton)
- It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. (Albert Einstein)
- Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. (Marilyn vos Savant)
- The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers. (Sydney J. Harris)
- One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men; no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.